WILL / WON’T + INFINITIVE A. Choose the correct option. 1. I will to be a teacher when I grow up.I will be a teacher when I grow up.I’ll will be a teacher when I grow up.
2. He’ll will go to space when he grows up.He’ill go to space when he grows up.He’ll go to space when he grows up.
3. She won’t be a vet when she grows up.She willn’t be a vet when she grows up.She wolln’t be a vet when she grows up.
4. In the future, cars will fly.In the future, cars’ll will fly.In the future, cars will to fly.
5. Robots wo’nt do our homework for us.Robots wont do our homework for us.Robots won’t do our homework for us.
B. Correct the following sentences. Write the correct version in the box.
1. I think my brother will to be a football player because he is very good at football.
2. I think my best friend willn’t be an IT professional because she loves working with computers.
3. I think my sister will be a vet because she’s scared of animals.
4. I think I wont be a doctor because I don’t like studying.
5. I think we’l go to university when we finish school.